buy Ruger American Pistol 9mm Luger online
Ruger American Pistol 9mm Luger in mind, the Ruger American Pistol 9mm Luger is built to perform in the harshest conditions. A true American innovation, this pistol was developed through a rigorous “Voice of the Customer” process – where numerous law enforcement and military trainers, firearms experts, distributors and retailers provided input, feedback and testing in the determination of the form, function and features of this firearm. The resultant new pistol is a revolutionary platform for Ruger, one that utilizes the combination of a recoil-reducing barrel cam (which is designed to better spread recoil energy over time) with a low mass slide, low center of gravity and a low bore axis to provide an unparalleled shooting experience.
Ruger American Pistol 9mm Luger is a semi-automatic pistol which has been designed by Sturm Ruger & Company. It comes with a durable polymer frame, and the slide is made up of aluminum alloy. This pistol features a three dot combat sights and Picatinny rail to allow for mounting accessories. It comes with ambidextrous manual safety and magazine release button, as well as an internal lock which allows you to secure the firearm from unauthorized use. Ruger American Pistol 9mm Luger has a magazine capacity of 17 rounds, and it can be used for personal defense or target shooting purposes.
The Ruger American Pistol 9mm Luger is a full-size striker-fired pistol available in 9mm Luger, .40 S&W, 10mm Auto, and .45 ACP. The American Pistol offers the same great ergonomic features as the LC9 and LC9s, but with a larger magazine capacity. The trigger on the American Pistol has been improved for a lighter, smooth take up with a crisp release. The medium grip frame has an integral Picatinny rail that accommodates most lights and lasers. The flat trigger guard makes it easy to find and manipulate the trigger finger regardless of hand size or shooting style. The slide stop lever is also ambidextrous. The lightweight polymer frame includes a loaded chamber indicator and striker status indicator. The sights are fixed 3-dot, while the rear sight is drift adjustable for windage correction only.
This item is new and ships directly from manufacturer with warranty
- Firearm Features
- Trigger features a short takeup with positive reset.
- Recoil-reducing barrel cam, low mass slide, low center of gravity and low bore axis.
- Performance tested for sustained +P ammunition use.
- Genuine Novak® LoMount Carry 3-dot sights.
- Modular wrap-around grip system for adjusting palm swell and trigger reach.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release allow actuation with either hand.
- Safety features include internal, automatic sear block system, integrated trigger safety and no trigger pull required for takedown.
- Also includes – Two nickel-teflon® plated steel magazines; small (9mm models only), medium and large grip modules; hard plastic case.
- Model Number: 8605
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 17+1
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 4.20 in.
- Grip Frame: One-Piece High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Grips: Ergonomic Wrap-Around Grip Module
- Slide Finish: Black Nitride
- Width: 1.40 in.
- Sights: Novak® LoMount Carry 3-Dot
- Weight: 30 oz.
- Overall Length: 7.50 in.
- Height 5.60 in.
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:10 RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
The Ruger American Pistol is an ideal choice for shooters looking for a reliable and accurate autoloading pistol at an affordable price. The ergonomic grip and smooth trigger pull provides a comfortable, confident feel that every shooter can appreciate. The compact size of the pistol makes it easy to carry concealed or in a holster, and the reversible magazine release makes it adaptable to any shooter’s hand.
The rugged construction of the frame and slide make this pistol ideal for daily training or competition shooting. The low-profile sights allow for quick target acquisition, and the ambidextrous thumb safety is easily accessible during use.