BROWNING WICKED BLEND 12 GAUGE 3″ 1 1/4 OZ #BB STEEL & #1 BISMUTH SHOT – CASE – B193431230C
Browning Wicked Blend 12ga. 3″ 1-1/4oz. BB Steel & #1 Bismuth Shot Blend, 25 Round Box. These 12 gauge bismuth and steel blended load offer a superior precision and wicked energy over standard waterfowl rounds. Browning Wicked Blend ammunition’s high velocity design allows for maximum downrange energy in a 3″ shell. Corrosion resistant steel BB and a #1 bismuth shot, along with aerodynamically stabilized Wicked Wad, allow for improved downrange patterns in all conditions. For the best results, fire through Modified or Improved Cylinder choke tubes. 25 rounds per box.
Browning Wicked Blend brings a new level of premium performance to the waterfowl world for maximum effectiveness on ducks and geese. The roundest, smoothest, most uniform, aerodynamic steel and bismuth shot are stacked inside the Wicked Wad to deliver high downrange energy and wicked-tight patterns. All of this makes Wicked Blend simply The Best There Is in waterfowl ammunition.
- Precision round bismuth, paired with precision round steel, for ultimate pattern density & knockdown power.
- 30% bismuth shot by weight.
- Stacked payload – Bismuth over Steel.
- Utilizes BXD wad for extra distance.
- Application: Hunting
- Brand: Browning
- Firearm Type: Shotgun
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Shell Length: 3″
- Shot Size: BB,1
- Shot Type: Steel,Bismuth
- Shot Weight: 1-1/4 oz.
- Velocity: 1450
Many of our images are stock photos from the manufacturer and may not necessarily represent the actual item. Please read the title and description carefully before purchasing.
- You must be 18 to purchase long gun ammunition & 21 for hand gun ammunition.
- We cannot accept returns on ammunition for safety reasons.
- Make sure you use the correct ammunition in your gun.
- Check your local laws and regulations before purchasing ammunition.
- The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state laws and restrictions.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be shipped ground, contiguous 48 states only. A street address is required for delivery.
There are no reviews yet.